Find the right Profession!
Files Restored in April
1 , 6 5 5 , 9 1 8
ProVault - Virtual Business Continuity (PVBC)
When used as part of a backup and disaster recovery plan, virtualisation technologies can save thousands by dramatically reducing downtime and its associated costs along with negating any legal ramifications.
ProVault Virtual Business Continuity (PVBC) provides your company its own secure virtual site and the means to restore server or desktop images to virtual machines.
ProVault Virtual Business Continuity Plans contain all the features of offsite cloud backup plus:
- Restore your applications in a few short hours in the event of a disaster
- Private secured virtual network
- User access through secure web portal
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows users access to mission-critical applications through pre-configured machines.
How It Works:
- ProVault creates a PVBC (ProVault Virtual Business Continuity) designed specifically for the client.
- ProVault configures server for incremental image protection
- Image data is securely replicated to ProVault PVBC infrastructure
- In an event of a disaster, ProVault restores the latest image to the virtual machine and then publishes the virtual machine to the customer's PVBC
- Authorised users can access all restored machines through ProVault's secure web portal
- All PVBC are isolated and are only accessible by authorised users
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) allows users access to mission-critical applications through pre-configured virtual machines
- Restore your business in a few short hours in the event of a data disaster - minimising lost productivity and revenue
- Virtual environment - no capital equipment to purchase or maintain saving your business thousands of dollars!
- First true data disaster recovery solution to offer both remote data backup and a virtual business continuity/disaster recovery service, at an affordable price
- Ultimate security - PVBC uses military standard data encryption both on the fly and at rest and is only accessible by authorised personnel
- Availability - Internet availability is all that is required to access restored machines through ProVault's secure authenticated web portal
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.